Handmade by Erika Tsunoda in the heart of New York City. Uma (うま), meaning Horse in Japanese is considered good luck in Erika's culture. A celebration of these magnificent creatures, a jaw-drop stunning piece of jewelry will be a great accompany to our iconic Horsie bags.
Approximate weight 30.5g.
Chocker diameter 12.5cm
Horse is 35mm X 29mm
One size fits all.
- Avoid contact with liquids, chemical products, or cosmetics, as well as extreme temperature changes and collisions.
- Use brass cleaning solutions and polish with soft cloth.
- Consider letting brass age without polishing it for antique look.
- How to clean silver: Apply a small amount of jewellery cleaner to a soft cloth. Gently rub the silver with the cloth. Blot dry and shine your silver with a polishing cloth.
- Use professional jewelry services as needed.
Japanese Collection by MARCO BAGA
A collection that celebrates coastal Japanese marine life. Is a collaboration between two talented female designers: Marina's handbags and Erika's jewelry. The use of baroque pearls, shades of deep sea blue, and perfectly imperfect natural forms and patterns.
10% of all sales go to "The Ocean Cleanup," a non profit supporting the international ocean cleanup.