The Kamakura Fan Bag
Out of stock, to be restocked soon in a new colors!
The Kamakura Bag represents the culturally iconic Japanese fans! The versatile fan shape design is made with all leftovers of entire Japan collection. Sustainable, Zero-waste and Ethically made. Handcrafted in the Eastern Americas, bridged by unique patchwork of rare Italian blue leather, this fan bag invites your imagination to dive into the crystal clear waters of the Far East coastal Japan.
- 8" Height x 13" Width x 0.5" Depth (approximately).
- Available in a mini size as well
Material and hardware:
- Rare Italian leathers in shades of blue combined in creative patchwork.
- Lined with lamb leather in neutral color.
- Interior credit card pocket (vegetable tanned leather) with embossed gold foil logo stamp.
- Top metal zipper with tassel.
- One credit card pocket
Japanese Collection by MARCO BAGA
A collection that celebrates coastal Japanese marine life. Is a collaboration between two talented female designers: Marina's handbags and Erika's jewelry. The use of baroque pearls, shades of deep sea blue, and perfectly imperfect natural forms and patterns. Handmade in Brooklyn, New York.
10% of all sales go to "The Ocean Cleanup," a non profit supporting the international ocean cleanup.