Shimoda Statement Earrings in Silver and Baroque Pearls
Handmade by Erika Tsunoda in the heart of New York City, inspired by the notion of finding lost treasure; these frame earrings were made to celebrate the idea of finding items of value and incorporating them into your modern life. Made with recycled 925 silver and baroque pearls, Shimoda earrings are paired best with sleek modern styles.
The 3 options Shimoda can be purchased in are:
- Recycled 925 silver and baroque pearls.
- Brass and baroque pearls.
- Recycled 925 silver polished with 14K Gold and baroque pearls.
Push back post closure.
57mm X 25mm
One size fits all.
- Avoid contact with liquids, chemical products, or cosmetics, as well as extreme temperature changes and collisions.
- These earrings are delicate.
- Use professional jewelry services as needed.
Japanese Collection by MARCO BAGA
A collection that celebrates coastal Japanese marine life is a collaboration between Marina Gil and Erika Tsunoda. They use baroque pearls, leathers in shades of deep sea blue, and perfectly imperfect natural forms and patterns.
10% of all sales go to "The Ocean Cleanup," a non profit supporting the international ocean cleanup.