Nara Treasure Box Clutch
The Nara Treasure clutch is inspired by the mysteries that lie miles under the ocean surface. Treasure trunks that you'd imagine to discover centuries after a shipwreck on coastal Japan, now turned into a bag.
Handcrafted in the Eastern Americas, bridged by unique patchwork of rare Italian blue leather, this clutch bag invites your imagination to dive into the crystal clear waters of the Far East coastal Japan.
4.75" Height x 6.25’’ Width x 3" Depth.
- Removable 12’’ Drop 0.75’’ Wide pearl chain.
Material and hardware:
- Rare Italian hand-painted goat leather.
- Lined with lamb leather in neutral color.
- Interior credit card pocket with embossed gold foil logo.
- Pearl chain (electroplated shell pearls and 18K Gold-plated beads).
- One credit card pocket
Japanese Collection by MARCO BAGA
A collection that celebrates coastal Japanese marine life is a collaboration between Marina Gil and Erika Tsunoda. They use baroque pearls, leathers in shades of deep sea blue, and perfectly imperfect natural forms and patterns.
10% of all sales go to "The Ocean Cleanup," a non profit supporting the international ocean cleanup.