This Kiwi fruit wristlet is a part of the Las Frutas collection. Inspired by the unique comparison of fruits with the size of babies growing in the womb. This bag is associated with week 11, a sweet time associated with our favourite tropical fruit. Add a hint of quirk to your wardrobe with this eclectic wristlet!
Please note, this style is made to order and requires up to 6 weeks processing time.
- 6.5" Height x 6.5" Width x 5" Depth
- wristlet opening: 6.5"
Material and hardware:
- Hand beaded with Japanese seed beads
- Metallic pearlized eggplant leather (Italian goat)
- Lined with beige leather (Italian lamb)
- Detachable Leather strap
- Polished golden toned hardware
- Metal zipper
- One interior credit card pocket
- Fits a standard phone
Available in multiple fruit flavours.
Made in Brooklyn, NY.
10% of all sales go to artisanal embroidery communities across the globe, mainly Mexico and India. Read more on the Señores Frutas collection blog post.