Ine Bucket Bag
Inspired by the most iconic Japanese painting: The Great Wave of Kanagawa. Made using organic materials (vegetable tanned leather) juxtaposed with inorganic plastic to use this bag as a reminder of how our oceans are not meant to be polluted with plastic. With natural wave forms of the ocean this bag is a unique take on your everyday medium sized tote. Pair it with anything, it is perfectly versatile while standing out!
- 10" Height x 9.5’’ Width x 4.25" Depth (approximately)
- 5’’ handle opening (approximately)
Material and hardware:
- Laser-cut vegetable tanned leather (Italian calf) in Navy
- Lined with recyclable plastic
- Linen lining, rope handles/drawstring
- Contrasting stitching
- Polished rainbow hardware
Wooden logo on the back
- No interior pockets
Japanese Collection by MARCO BAGA
A collection that celebrates coastal Japanese marine life. Is a collaboration between two talented female designers: Marina's handbags and Erika's jewelry. The use of baroque pearls, shades of deep sea blue, and perfectly imperfect natural forms and patterns. Handmade in Brooklyn, New York.
10% of all sales go to "The Ocean Cleanup," a non profit supporting the international ocean cleanup.