Horsie in Tricolor Hair on Leather
Originally designed as a one-off novelty bag, the Horsie quickly became a recognizable statement piece. While it fits all the essentials (phone, credit card, keys, and lipstick), it immediately draws attention and elevates your outfit. A quirky take on crossbody style (or shoulder bag if you choose so). No bag is like the other due to natural leather variations and the handcrafted construction. As seen in Vogue UK and NYFW.
- 12" Height x 12" Width x 0.5" Depth
- 20" to 21" strap drop (adjustable and detachable)
Material and hardware:
- Brazilian Hair On Leather (cowhide) body
- Expect variation due to natural leather patterns
Fabric (linen) lining (no, your coins won't drop to Horsie's legs!)
- Japanese Cotton shoulder strap
- Polished Goldentone hardware
- Tassel tail serving as metal zipper pull
- No interior pockets
- Horsie is lined 4" Height x 8" Width (approx.)
- Fits a standard phone
Available in multiple colors.
Made in Brooklyn, NY.
10% of all sales go to miscellaneous animal welfare organizations, read more on the Horsie collection blog post.