Horsie in Light Brown Upcycled Patina leather
Originally designed as a one-off novelty bag, the Horsie quickly became a recognizable statement piece. While it fits all the essentials (phone, credit card, keys, and lipstick), it immediately draws attention and elevates your outfit. A quirky take on crossbody style (or shoulder bag if you choose so). This Horsie is made by hand out of upcycled cowhide leather in Light Brown color in Brooklyn, New York.
- 12" Height x 12" Width x 0.5" Depth
- 20" to 21" strap drop (adjustable and detachable)
Material and hardware:
- Upcycled Patina leather in Light Brown
- Expect variation due to natural leather patterns
- Lined with recycled cotton blend fabric (no, your coins won't drop to Horsie's legs!)
- Japanese Cotton shoulder strap
- Polished Gunmetal hardware
- Tassel tail serving as metal zipper pull
- No interior pockets
- Horsie is lined 4" Height x 8" Width (approx.)
- Fits a standard phone
Available in multiple colors.
Made in Brooklyn, NY.
10% of all sales go to miscellaneous animal welfare organizations, read more on the Horsie collection blog post.