Horsie in Light Brown Upcycled Patina Leather
Originally designed as a one-off novelty bag, the Horsie quickly became a recognizable statement piece. While it fits all the essentials (phone, credit card, keys, and lipstick), it immediately draws attention and elevates your outfit. A quirky take on a crossbody style (or shoulder bag if you choose so). As seen in Vogue UK and NYFW.
*Limited edition due to the nature of material.
- 12" Height x 12" Width x 0.5" Depth
- 20" to 21" strap drop (adjustable and detachable)
Material and hardware:
- Upcycled Patina leather in Light Brown
- Expect variation due to natural leather patterns
- Lined with linen (no, your coins won't drop to Horsie's legs!)
- Japanese Cotton shoulder strap
- Polished Goldentone hardware
- Tassel tail serving as metal zipper pull
- No interior pockets
- Horsie is lined 4" Height x 8" Width (approx.)
- Fits a standard phone
Available in multiple colors.
Made in Brooklyn, NY.
10% of all sales go to miscellaneous animal welfare organizations, read more on the Horsie collection blog post.