Te Asymmetric Earrings in Silver
Handmade by Erika Tsunoda in the heart of New York, the Te earrings are asymmetric on purpose, adding a playful hint to otherwise perfectly daily wear earrings.
30mm X 10mm, 2.8g- approximate measurements.
One size fits all. Push Back closure.
Avoid contact with liquids, chemical products, or cosmetics, as well as extreme temperature changes and collisions. These earrings are delicate.
How to clean silver:
- Apply a small amount of jewelry cleaner to a soft cloth.
- Gently rub the silver with the cloth.
- Rinse silver in warm water.
- Blot dry and shine your silver with a polishing cloth.
- We also recommend you use professional jewelry services as needed.
Japanese Collection by MARCO BAGA
A collection that celebrates coastal Japanese marine life is a collaboration between Marina Gil and Erika Tsunoda. They use baroque pearls, leathers in shades of deep sea blue, and perfectly imperfect natural forms and patterns.
10% of all sales go to "The Ocean Cleanup," a non profit supporting the international ocean cleanup.